How can you get more Instagram followers? Everyone who uses this social media sites wants to get the maximum amount of follower possible. It is more fun this way and increases clout and popularity, too. If you want the crowd, they’ll come if you attract them your way. It is not difficult to do on social media sites like IG. The 14 facts listed below are a few that can help you achieve the success you crave when using this site. Put this information to good use and get your social media party started.
- If you put a face in your photo, expect more likes. Research shows that face photos get 35% more likes than other photos.
- Don’t forget to use call to actions in your photos. When you want your audience to take a specific action, direct them toward that action.
- Use the color blue in your photos and expect a 24% increase in likes, according to evidence from research.
- Connect your account with your other social media accounts, including Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook.
- Ask your friends to follow you and to share your details with others. It is a simple technique that works, but so many people forget. Don’t be on the list.
- Did you know that you can buy followers? A lot of people take this step because it is a low-cost, effective marketing technique. It could work for you too.
- Use photo editing software to capture the true essence of your photos.
- Research suggests that certain words create more interest in your posts. This includes the words ‘like’ and ‘comment’ among others. Use these in your posts to generate more likes and to get more people to follow your account.
- Hold a contest or a special giveaway. There is little doubt this will create a large interest in your name.
- Geotagging is fun and especially helpful for businesses that use Instagram. It allows you to be easily discovered by more people in the community. Use it to your advantage.
- Ask questions in your photo captions to get conversations started. When people are given a cue, they will respond and this is exciting and fun for everyone who is online at the time, and even later, too.
- Use the Mayfield filter. It is one of the filters that has made the site popular and helps everyone get more likes and build their following.
- Check out trending topics and hashtags and use them in your posts.
- Post on Wednesday or Sunday to get the best engagement from your photos. Research says that photos posted on these days do better than photos posted on other days.
The Fun Awaits You
If you want a popular IG account, it is a popular account you’ll get when you put your best foot forward and use the ideas and information above to your advantage. What are you waiting for? It is time to let the social networking phenomenon explode in your favor!